According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)), please be advised that:
a) The Controller of the personal data of the Customer, collected via the Store, is Pharmena SA, 90-530 Łódź, ul. Wólczańska 178, District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000304079, share capital: PLN 879,505.20, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7282467846, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 473085607, contact details: phone 422913370, e-mail: email@example.com and Totem Sp. z o.o., 90-410 Łódź, ul. Piotrkowska 31, District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Division of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000184578, share capital: PLN 52,000, NIP: 725-10-18-389, REGON: 471147020, contact information: phone 426304616, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
b) The Controller processes the personal data of its Customers for the following purposes:
– performing the sale contract and the contract for the maintenance of an account at the store; the legal basis for processing is the concluded contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR); providing the data is optional, but it is required to enter into the contract,
– contact regarding the performance of the contract, consideration of complaints, exercise and defence of rights in case of claims between the parties; the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest pursued by the Seller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
– marketing; the lawful basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller – marketing of its products and services (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
– sending commercial information by electronic means (Newsletter and SMS) – only where the Customer has given their consent; the legal basis for processing is the consent (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR); providing the personal data is optional.
c) The personal data will be kept throughout the term of the contract, and after the end of the term – throughout the period arising from the law or until the expiry of claims. The personal data kept in order to send commercial information by electronic means will be kept until the consent is withdrawn.
d) Personal data recipients will include the following parties:
– external parties providing and supporting the IT systems of the Seller and the party providing the service connected with the routine maintenance of the store and the Customers,
– parties that deliver the products,
– parties that deliver commercial information by electronic means (Newsletter or SMS),
– parties that provide legal and accounting services under relevant personal data processing agreements,
– parties involved in the on-line payment process.
e) Every data subject has, to the extent arising from the law, the right to access their data and rectify them, the right to erasure of data and restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to data processing.
f) If a consent is given to personal data processing for marketing purposes, i.e., to receive a Newsletter or SMS by electronic means, every data subject will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. The withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of any data processing done based on the consent before its withdrawal.
g) In case of questions concerning personal data processing, every person may request information from the Controller. Irrespective of the above, everyone has the right to complain to the supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Cookies are small text files sent by the web server you visit and sent on the device of the user of the network (e.g., on a computer or phone).
Cookie settings can be changed in the web browser. If the settings are not changed, this shall be deemed to mean that their use has been accepted.
The endotelio.eu store uses performance cookies, i.e., cookies used to collect information about the way the website is used to improve its performance, and functional cookies, i.e., cookies that “remember” the settings of the user (e.g., language).
For details concerning Google Analytics cookies – statistics for the endotelio.eu website, go to http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.